Meet Mrs. GustantinoEducational Background/Experience:
- I graduated from Hershey High School in 2006.
- I graduated from Kutztown University in December 2010. I have a degree in both Elementary Education and Early Childhood Education.
- I began subbing in a few school districts in 2011.
- This will be my fifth year (2017-2018) as a teacher at Hershey Elementary School, 3rd teaching 5th grade.
- I was born November 14, 1987. Try your best to figure out how old I am! :)
- My husband (Mr. Gustantino) and I were married on July 12, 2013.
- Mr. Gustantino is a business education teacher at Hershey High School and is one of the coaches for the Hershey Cross Country team.
- We have a daughter, Emily Kate, who was born July 30th, 2016. She is an absolute joy and the light of our lives!
- Spending time with Mr. Gustantino, Emily, my family and friends.
- Going to the beach (Outer Banks, Cape May Point, Stone Harbor) as often as possible!
- Drinking coffee :)
- Visiting my nieces in Michigan and my nephew/niece in North Carolina.
- Playing/watching sports
- Watching baseball--I am a HUGE St. Louis Cardinals fan! Go Cardinals!! :)
- Learning/trying out new recipes for cooking and baking.
- Reading books (especially on the beach!)