Welcome to The Mouse House
This page has been placed here to assist students to understand various concepts in various subjects addressed in Hershey's Gifted Program. Hopefully, students can delve into the content of various competitions, research papers or other areas of study which will aid student in better understand various subjects. ...But either way, be nice to those mice!!NEUROLOGY
1. Glossary Terms for Brain Anatomy and Functions: http://quizlet.com/18295652/brain-bee-terms-flash-cards/
2. Slides of Brain Samples: http://www.brainmaps.org/
3. Tour of the Altzheimer Brain and facts about this disease:
http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_4719.asp?gclid=COyWgp3Au8ECFbPm7AodYi0A8g4. PBS 'Interactive Brain Anatomy' (Be sure to check other links on the site): http://www.pbs.org/wnet/brain/3d/
5. The Whole Brain Atlas (Compliments of Harvard University): http://www.med.harvard.edu/AANLIB/home.htm6. Brain Anatomy and MRI Information (Compliments of CMU): http://www.fmri4newbies.com/tutorials/
7. Multiple Sclerosis (An Interactive Overview): http://www.webmd.com/multiple-sclerosis/ss/slideshow-multiple-sclerosis-overview8. Information Tutorial About Epilepsy: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/seizuresandepilepsy/htm/_yes_50_no_0.htm9. Parkinson's Disease Foundation: http://www.pdf.org/about_pd10. Utah Medical Library: http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/HISTHTML/NEURANAT/NEURANCA.htmlTHIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTIONNEW UPDATES TO COME!