Focus: New and revised policies and related guidelines
Committee MembersMr. John AbelDr. Kip ShawMrs. Kathy SicherMrs. Tricia Steiner - ChairpersonMr. Jason ReifsnyderCitizen AdvisorsJoshuah CysykSudhir KumarBeth Ann OlmstedStephanie Patton
- Review the Board Operating Guidelines.
- Continue to review and amend polices based on PSBA recommended changes.
- Revisit policies that dictate regular review and track for systematic revision.
- Continue to review and revise policies as issues arise and are recommended by the Board.
- Policy 309: Assignment and Transfer
- Re: advertising to students - Policy 121: Field Trip and Tours; Policy 913: Non-school Organizations/Groups/Individuals; and Policy 913.1: Commercial Sponsorships and Partnerships
- Board priorities include exploring policies related to Safe and Supportive Schools
- evaluating the implementation of current policies, particularly Policy 249: Bullying/Cyberbullying
- Introduce new policies
- Gender Identity and Expression
Meeting Date Summary Notes Audio File September 10, 2018 - 5:00 PM October 15, 2018 - 4:00 pm November 12, 2018 - 5:00 PM February 11, 2019 - 5:00 PM April 8, 2019 - 5:00 PM