Degrees and Certifications:
QUICK REFERENCE: SCHOOL CODE: HersheyBand DEFAULT STUDENT PASSWORD: <Student's DTSD Student Number>
The Hershey Band program (grades 6-12) uses a web-based system for the secure storage and organization of student and program information. This system allows us to keep all information in one central location and provide you with greater access to student information. It will also provide you with the ability to update personal information on a regular basis, so that email addresses and phone numbers are always current, and communications are uninterrupted!
This is the primary method we use to contact parents and students; please make sure your information is complete, current, and accurate.
Please use the directions below to access the Charms website and enter the information for your student and each relevant adult in your family. There is a button that allows you to copy certain items directly from the student file to save time. Each adult can have up to two separate email addresses at which they will receive email from the program. If your child does not have their own email address, please enter your family’s address in the student form so that communication directed only to students reaches them. Do not leave this field blank.
How to access parent/student information in CHARMS
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code: HersheyBand
- This will bring up the main parent page with the calendar and other features.
- Next, enter your child’s ID NUMBER (use their DTSD Student Number) as a Student Area Password, and another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s address/phone number, parent information, uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. We do not recommend changing your child’s password.
- Areas in which you can us maintain our records:
- Update Personal Information – you may make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) Click the Personal Info button. Use the “ADD ADULT” button to add your info.
- Make sure you add all relevant adults and their information.
- Please add or confirm the address/phone number on file.
- It is not necessary to include optional information such as: adult birth date, driver’s license #, or cell carrier. We do not need this info.