The district has supplied each student with a list of supplies needed for school. These supplies will be shared with the class so there is no need to label these items with your child's name.
Other items needed include:
- Large Book bag - please be sure to label with name and transportation information (bus number)
- A box of tissues (to share with the class)
- One empty pencil box; plastic, 8.5" x 5.5" x 2.5. Please do not substitute with a different style.
- Expo Markers (please note-these markers will need replaced regularly throughout the school year)
- 2 pairs of earbuds for use on the IPad.
Math Money-6 quarters, 5 dimes, 6 nickels, and 15 pennies (we will add to this throughout the year.)
- Please place these coins in a baggie clearly marked with your child's name.
SNACK-Every morning there will be an opportunity for your child to enjoy a snack.
- If you would like your child to have snack, please send one with him/her each day.
- We are a ALLERGY AWARE CLASSROOM - a list will be sent home of the approved snacks to bring in for your child.
Please make sure that you place your child’s name on book bags, lunch boxes, coats, etc.
- It is much easier to identify when things get misplaced.
As items are needed throughout the year, I will place a note in my newsletter.
- We will need items such as napkins, diaper wipes, and paper towels. Thank you for your support and donations!
- If your child plans on going home on a different bus, you MUST contact the transportation department first.
- Transportation department number: 717-566-7422
- Once the transportation department has approved it, you must send a note to school notifying the teacher of the change.