Scholarships and Financial AidOVERVIEWThis section of the web site is designed as a resource for students seeking more information about scholarships and financial aid. A listing of local and regional scholarships can be found on Family Connection. The link for Family Connection can be found under "Quick Links" on the high school page. New scholarship opportunities are added to Family Connection as they are received so check back often.FAFSA- www.fafsa.ed.govThe Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the key to accessing most financial aid for college.
- The FAFSA can be completed after January 1.
- For the Pennsylvania State Grant, the deadline is May 1 for degree programs.
- IMPORTANT! Even if you miss a deadline, still complete and submit the FAFSA. There may be the possibility of late awards.
Visit PHEAA’s FAFSAFAQ(Hyperlink to PHEAA) to answer questions you may have.Family Connection The listing of scholarships on Family Connection is offered as a service to the students and parents of Hershey High School and is not an endorsement of the programs by the Derry Township School District or Hershey High School. Guest access will allow you to view the scholarships posted by our Counseling Office and to link to the websites and online applications for the individual scholarships. To log in to Family Connection as a Guest, enter gotrojans as the password and select Enter as guest. Click on the Colleges tab and scroll down to scholarship listing.Related Links:
- Find a free FAFSA Completion Help Event (Hyperlink to PHEAA) near you.
- Visit your school's financial aid website or contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Visit fafsa.ed.gov.