TEACHINGPermanent Openings for the 2018-2019 School YearLong-Term Substitute Openings for the 2018-2019 School YearAnticipated Openings for the 2018-2019 School YearUpdated 7/3/18
The Derry Township School District is no longer accepting paper or e-mail applications for professional positions. The district is a member of PA-Educator Consortium of Pennsylvania school districts and intermediate units which serves as a professional clearinghouse for applicants seeking employment. PA-Educator is the districts primary resource for professional applications. This service is free for teaching applicants.Application materials must be received on PA-Educator.net with applicants selecting the corresponding PA-Educator Job ID number before the posted deadline to be eligible for posted positions.Please do not mail duplicate packets directly to the Derry Township School District. Unsolicited application materials cannot be acknowledged or returned. Because of the volume of applications the district receives, please do not contact the district by e-mail to check the status of your application.
Those individuals who wish to be considered an active candidate for a teaching position with the district will need to forward the following information to PA-Educator.net:
1. Complete application online at http://www.pa-educator.net/
2. Photocopy of your Pennsylvania teaching certificate3. A complete transcript of your academic achievement4. Current Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report And Certification Form
5. Current Act 34 clearance (Criminal History Record)
6. Current Act 151 clearance (Child Abuse History)7. Current Act 114 clearance(FBI Record Check with fingerprinting)8. PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form (Act 168)
9. Three letters of reference
If you are selected for an interview for a contracted position, you will be required to present all original documents to the director or principal at the time of your interview.