Items needed for school
.The district has supplied each student with a list of supplies needed for school.Please look for a letter from me regarding school supplies. Please bring those items with you to Sneak-a-Peak orsend them with your student on the first day of school. Please put those school supplies in a large ZipLock baggielabelled with your child's name.
Other items needed include:
Please make sure that you place your child’s name on book bags, lunch boxes, coats, etc. It is much easier to identify when things get misplaced.
- Large Book bag - please be sure to label with name and transportation information (bus number)
- A box of tissues (to share with the class)
- pencil box; plastic, 8.5" x 5.5" x 2.5. Please do not substitute with a different style.
- Expo Markers (please note-these markers will need replaced regularly throughout the school year)
- Earbuds for use on the IPad.
- Math Money-6 quarters, 5 dimes, 6 nickels, and 15 pennies (we will add to this throughout the year.) Please place these coins in a baggie clearly marked with your child's name.
- SNACK-Every morning there will be an opportunity for your child to enjoy a snack. If you would like your child to have snack, please send one with him/her each day.
As items are needed throughout the year, I will place a note in my newsletter. We will need items such as napkins, diaper wipes, and paper towels. Thank you for your support and donations!