Thank you for your interest in career opportunities within the Derry Township School District. Located in Hershey, PA, ours is a rich tradition of academic excellence, supported by an involved community. Charged with creating an educational atmosphere which thrives on the challenges of a dynamic society, we are seeking exceptional individuals to assist us with our vision.
In our schools, everyone teaches and everyone learns. We encourage a desire for knowledge, a responsibility to self and others, and a willingness to be courageous and innovative. We will foster a safe, caring, supportive educational system in which creativity and individual differences are welcomed and respected.It is with this sense of mission that we approach our candidate selection process. Our responsibility is to find the most talented, highly qualified candidates for each position within the District.Our candidate selection process includes:
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY
- Review of completed application materials at PA-Educator.net
- Applicant telephone screening (optional)
- Interview phase with a team of supervisors and selected members of the department
- Classroom teaching observation (optional)
- Notification of selected candidate
- All interviewed candidates will receive written notification that a candidate has been selected for the position.
- Placement in talent pool for future job opportunities
Derry Township School District, an equal opportunity employer, will not discriminate in employment, educational programs or activities, based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, ancestry, physical handicap or union membership. This policy of non discrimination extends to all legally protected classifications. Publication of this policy in this document is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries should be directed to the Federal Programs Coordinator, District Office, 30 East Granada Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033