Focus: Curriculum articulation, grade reporting, assessment, various educational programs, classroom requirements for rigor and relevance in the classroom
- Examine curriculum for areas of need in order to make recommendations regarding curricular issues to the Act 48 Professional Development Committee.
- Examine secondary social studies and ELA curriculum for levels of diversity awareness.
- Regular updates on grade reporting practices at Hershey High School.
- Mr. Robert Bennett
- Dr. Donna Cronin - Co-Chairperson
- Dr. Lindsay Koch
- Ms. Maria Memmi
- Dr. Aaron Shuman - Co-Chairperson
- Susan Glod
- Lauren Doliner
- Cynthia Liu
- Michelle Trostle
This website offers computer generated speech to text closed captioning. These transcriptions are provided for web accessibility purposes. This may result in unexpected and unpredictable degradation with certain words or the spelling of names.
If you have questions about the closed captioning provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These caption tools as well as the ability to navigate embedded video and audio files via the keyboard are provided to maintain our commitment to ADA compliance. The closed captioning feature can be toggled on or off by using the “>>” arrows in the video player.