Policy Committee 2017-2018
Focus: New and revised policies and related guidelines
- Review and consolidate the Administrative, Professional and Classified Employee policy sets into a single policy set. The consolidation effort will eliminate about 70 overlapping policies, simplifying policy maintenance in the future.
- Review and make recommendations regarding necessary revisions to the 200-Series "Pupil" policies. Upon review of the 200-Series policies, the Policy Committee will have completed its review of all school board policies during the past three years.
- Recommend revisions to policies affected by recent changes to Pennsylvania's Child Protective Services laws.
- The committee reviewed and recommended a Conflicts of Interest policy, which was adopted by the school board on January 12, 2015.
- Mr. John Abel
- Dr. Kip Shaw
- Mrs. Kathy Sicher
- Mrs. Tricia Steiner - Chairperson
- Mr. Jason Reifsnyder
- Sudhir Kumar
- Beth Ann Olmsted
- Dr. Serdar Ural
- Robert Weil