Policy Committee 2018-2019
Focus: New and revised policies and related guidelines
- Review the Board Operating Guidelines.
- Continue to review and amend polices based on PSBA recommended changes.
- Revisit policies that dictate regular review and track for systematic revision.
- Continue to review and revise policies as issues arise and are recommended by the Board.
- Policy 309: Assignment and Transfer
- Re: advertising to students - Policy 121: Field Trip and Tours; Policy 913: Non-school Organizations/Groups/Individuals; and Policy 913.1: Commercial Sponsorships and Partnerships
- Board priorities include exploring policies related to Safe and Supportive Schools
- evaluating the implementation of current policies, particularly Policy 249: Bullying/Cyberbullying
- Introduce new policies
- Gender Identity and Expression
- Mr. John Abel
- Dr. Kip Shaw
- Mrs. Kathy Sicher
- Mrs. Tricia Steiner - Chairperson
- Mr. Jason Reifsnyder
- Joshuah Cysyk
- Sudhir Kumar
- Beth Ann Olmsted
- Stephanie Patton
This website offers computer generated speech to text closed captioning. These transcriptions are provided for web accessibility purposes. This may result in unexpected and unpredictable degradation with certain words or the spelling of names.
If you have questions about the closed captioning provided, please contact email@example.com
These caption tools as well as the ability to navigate embedded video and audio files via the keyboard are provided to maintain our commitment to ADA compliance. The closed captioning feature can be toggled on or off by using the “>>” arrows in the video player.